Friday, May 6, 2011

Shopping my stash :)

Hey Guys,

I decided today that since I'm pretty much on a spending ban until i get to Boston and i really felt like buying some new makeup to make myself feel better, that i would go through my makeup collection and fall in love with / resurrect some old products.

This proved very successful and i suggest everyone try it , its amazing the things we forget about

1) Too Faced bronzed and the beautiful set- bought in Paris last September but only used a few times, so perfect for summer :)


 2) Gosh lipstick in Darling- my perfect nude colour :)

3) Urban Decay Multi-Benefit skyscraper mascara- This used to be my go to mascara before i found makeup forever smokey lash. It adds amazing volume and length and its brand new in the box :P


4) Stila Lipglaze- Pink Grapefruit- So pretty for summer :)

 5) Soap & Glory- Sexy mother pucker - this came in the big box set i got for Christmas and its literally never been used , its a super pretty corally colour


 6) Joico K-Pak re constructor  -split end mender -used to be my favourite hair care product, hopefully will be again :)


 Mac eyeliner- Teddy-such a pretty bronze colour ,can't wait t start using it again :)



And that's it, let me know if any of you shop your collections and find some gems :)

Sarah


x

No comments:

Post a Comment