Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blondes Don't have more fun!!

hey guys,

so if you follow me on twitter then you will already know that i dyed my hair brown on Thursday,

this is my second time to take the plunge from my natural colour blonde to brown,

now even though i say blonde was my natural colour, over the years it has had some help in the name of highlights and then eventually full tints, the upkeep of which is tedious and costly

Fed up with going to the hairdressers every 6 weeks, i decided to go brown in January with the help of a fantastic hairdresser in adore in cork, the colour started out as a dark brown but because of all the bleach and damage in my hair it faded to a light caramel brown quite quickly, i loved the colour and whenever the showthrough of blonde got too much i would just tone it down with a loreal casting creme gloss, once the sunshine in may came though i quickly realised i needed to go blonde again for the summer to avoid my colour bleaching in the American sun. I got a highlighting kit in boots and hey presto blonde again


Home from America though i really wanted to darken my hair again despite the risk of bleaching from the sun so i went to my local chemist where i picked up the loreal feria kit in the shade #58 bronze shimmer, i wasn't expecting much from the product but i was amazed at the results it gave a lovely even colour, covered all the blonde bits and gave my hair lots of life and dimension.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to dye their hair and at €7.99 its well worth it

let me know if you have any questions?

thanks for reading


Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment