Friday, July 1, 2011

Boston Haul :)

Hi girls :)

so after 3 attempts at filming this as a video I have had to resign myself to the fact that my camera is not going to cooperate, so I'm doing it as a blog post instead! 

Like I said before I didn't do much shopping when I was away seeing as I decided to come home and was on a flight 3 days later, but I'll show you what I did manage to grab, this is my beauty haul only, because the clothes I bought aren't very exciting (mainly just jeans and hoodies), anyway enough babble, onto the pictures:

ok so I went a bit crazy with oral care but anyway from l-r , walgreens generic teeth whitening strips, colgate whisps( the cutest things ever!! ) and crest 3D Whitening strips, so excited for shiny white gnashers :D



Next is all the kind of makeup things i bought,from L-R again, 
1)UD primer potion tube in sin- i seriously love this stuff so i had to buy the tube,
2)Sephora-anti shiner primer
3)Maybelline age rewind primer- feels exactly like smashbox but only cost $4 ;)
4) Too Faced aqua bunny bronzer-
5) Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
6)Covergirl lash blast mascara- bought 2 of these , whoopsies :P
7)Makeup Forever Smokey Lash Mascara - 2 of these aswell <3
Random Ball on top) EOS lipbalm in summer berry

Fragrances
1) PINK by Victoria's secret aloha pink body splash
2) Victoria's Secret Lovespell body spray
3) Vera Wang Princess rollerball
Yum :)


Skincare
1) cetaphil cleansing lotion- I've heard amazing things about this so fingers crossed
2)Victorias secret lovespell shimmer body lotion
3) Jergens natural glow gradual tanner 
4) secret deodrant in powder fresh- nicest smell ever




and lastly random junk-
Carmex lipbalm sticks
bath and body works hand sanitizers
rohto anti redness eyedrops


And there you have it,  haven't used much of this stuff yet but if any of you want a review on anything in particular I will gladly oblige once I've played with them some more

Thanks for Reading

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment